Arroway 3D Textures – Wood Volume 1
The ‘ULTIMATE’ Library of Wood Textures!
Wood is one of the oldest and most versatile building materials. In addition to its superb qualities as constructional timber, today wood is also popular because of its warm and natural look.
The manufacturing of wood veneers takes great skill as well as experience. Similarly, the creation of textures out of such veneers is a very time and resources consuming task.
The use of a newly developed scanning process made it possible to digitize large veneered panels in high resolution while avoiding the problem of surface reflection. The thus obtained 4GB of raw data per wood species were then processed into high-quality textures using our tried and tested map creation techniques.
The result is an indispensable collection which is unique in its versatility and quality.
The collection contains large-scale veneer textures of 45 European wood species and processing variations. For each of these species there are three textures sets available, each with different area and resolution:
- approx. 3m x 4m (9.8ft x 13.1ft) at 50dpi (6000px x 8000px)
- approx. 3m x 1m (9.8ft x 3.3ft) at 85dpi (10000px x 3300px)
- approx. 3m x 0.3m (9.8ft x 1.1ft) at 140dpi (15000px x 1800px)
Because of these different scale variations, the textures can be used in a very broad range of applications – from large-scale wall paneling down to furniture close-ups.
- approx. 9GB downloadable file in 9 parts
- 135 multi-layered textures
- Map resolution 48, 33 and 27 megapixel
- Each with diffuse, bump and reflectivity map (405 maps in total)
- All maps come as lossless compressed PNG files
- Printer-friendly texture catalog (PDF format)
Browse the full product catalogue below:Catalog-Arroway-Textures-Wood-Veneers-CE
See all Arroway Textures products here!